--- Hippocrates (375 B.C., Greek)
1. Calorie control, Cut down daily calorie intake by 500-750
2. Time-Restrict Feeding (TRF), limit the feeding within 8 hours each day.
3. Special diet: Atkins diet, Ornish diet, Mediterranean diet etc
1. 200-300 min weekly
2. Reduce stress
1. Orlistat: decrease fat absorption, lower 2.9 kg yearly
2. Qsymia (Phentermine/Topiramate): suppress appetite, lower 10.2 kg yearly.
3. Lorcaserin: suppress appetite, lower 5.8 kg yearly.
4. Contrave (Naltrexone/Bupropion)：suppress appetite, lower 4.1 kg yearly.
5. Liraglutide: Lower blood glucose, decrease appetite, lower 4.5 kg yearly
1. Join Alcoholics Anonymous
2. Contact your doctor for medication help
Most of the smokers require multiple attemps at smoking cessation before permanently quitting
Combination of behavioral support and medicine
(A vairety of languages available)
If you choose to live healthfully, beginning now. It can not only add years to your life but life to your years.