--- Hippocrates (375 B.C., Greek)
1. Calorie control, Cut down daily calorie intake by 500-750
2. Time-Restrict Feeding (TRF), limits the feeding to within 8 hours each day.
3. Special diet: Atkins diet, Ornish diet, Mediterranean diet, etc
1. 200-300 min weekly (for morbid obese patient, start slow)
2. Reduce stress
Customized Nutrition Plan with meal replacement: Customized meal plan based on basic metabolic rate from Advanced Body Composition Scale
My daily behavior plays a big role in weight management
1. Orlistat: decrease fat absorption, lower 2.9 kg yearly
2. Qsymia (Phentermine/Topiramate): suppress appetite, lower 10.2 kg yearly.
3. Lorcaserin: suppress appetite, lower 5.8 kg yearly.
4. Contrave (Naltrexone/Bupropion)：suppress appetite, lower 4.1 kg yearly.
5. Liraglutide: Lower blood glucose, decrease appetite, lower 4.5 kg yearly
1. Join Alcoholics Anonymous
2. Rehab, visit https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/alcohol-withdrawal-symptoms
2. Contact your doctor for medication help
Most of the smokers require multiple attemps at smoking cessation before permanently quitting
Combination of behavioral support and medicine
(A vairety of languages available)
You may experience weight loss, better energy and mood, improved sleep, better glucose and cholesterol level, improved thyroid healthy, balanced hormones, better skin, and less joint pain
If you choose to live healthfully, beginning now. It can not only add years to your life but life to your years.